Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wednesday - October 16, 2013 - Started out not knowing where we were going.......???????

We got in Ione at around 8 pm, found a Subway, dinner out, and went to the church for the night.  Before we left the parking lot at Subway I got this picture of Hilda.   Wow, how did I get so lucky.
We left home around 4pm and headed east, turned north and then headed east again and finished our journey for the night in Ione.  I called a pastor friend and asked if we could stay behind his church and he said no problem...so that is where we spent the first night.  I wish the video would load for that night...I will keep trying to work it and figure this video feed out.
Thank you King's View Assembly of God church
Ione, Ca.

Left the next morning, filled with gas and on our way to Placerville, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment